Saturday, August 13, 2011

tiny notebook

Remember my last candy? The one where the winner was the 200 watcher of my blog? Well here is what the winner received from me! :)
It is a very small notebook - A7 size with a big initial letter of the new owner's name :)
It's not very thick but still it has olden pages.
And a wood grain pattern as you can see :)
Oh and here is the wood grain notebook with a little free gift for one of my clients :)
I hope Kasia enjoys it! And that I made it quite for her taste! :D

P.S. I'm thinking about organising a new giveaway.. but this time a bit different than usually.. More information when I will come back from the seaside!

6 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I really LOVE your notebooks<3, they are really beautiful, maybe one day i could have one...you never know...
    Hope you´re having an awesome day full of inspiration and cookies(;

    Carmila Ponycat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with ur notebooks ♥ Your blog is awesome and very inspirational :)
    Love xxx♥
    Belén

    ReplyDelete
  3. powiem tylko ostatnio popularny tekst; LUBIĘ TO!
    jeszcze raz dziękuję, za śliczny notesik ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!
    What does this thing you made​​?
    I have a great sense!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...